List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike Diehl Date:August 4 2011 2:41pm
Subject:Re: Too many aliases
View as plain text
Well, while we're on the subject of SQL style, can anyone tell me why I'm
always seeing people prefixing the name of a table with something like "tbl?"

For example:

create table tblCUSTOMERS ( ... );

Seems to me that you should probably know that CUSTOMERS is a table, or is it
just me?

Looking forward to your input.

Mike.

--

Take care and have fun,
Mike Diehl.
Thread
Which is betterAdarsh Sharma2 Aug
  • RE: Which is betterShafi AHMED2 Aug
  • Too many aliaseshsv2 Aug
    • Re: Too many aliasesRik Wasmus3 Aug
      • RE: Too many aliasesDavid Lerer3 Aug
        • RE: Too many aliasesshawn wilson3 Aug
        • RE: Too many aliasesJerry Schwartz4 Aug
      • Re: Too many aliaseshsv4 Aug
        • RE: Too many aliasesDavid Lerer4 Aug
          • Re: Too many aliasesMike Diehl4 Aug
            • Re: Too many aliasesJohnny Withers4 Aug
              • Re: Too many aliaseshsv6 Aug
                • Re: Too many aliasesJohnny Withers7 Aug
  • Re: Which is betterMySQL)2 Aug
    • RE: Which is betterDavid Lerer2 Aug
Re: Which is betterPrabhat Kumar2 Aug