List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:August 3 2011 7:09am
Subject:Re: does mysql support master to master replication
View as plain text
Any mysql instance can replicate from any other as long as binary logging is
enabled on the designated master.
Two instances can replicate from one another yes, but precautions must be
taken especially in the case of active-active configuration.
Cheers,
Claudio

http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&srchtype=discussedNews&gid=72881&item=60056153&type=member&trk=eml-anet_dig-b_pd-ttl-cn

> On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 1:10 AM, Angela liu <yyll2087@stripped> wrote:
>
>> Hi, Folks:
>>
>> Does mysql support master to master replication, or master to slave
>> replication on;y? I did not find the answer in MySQL manual, but found
some
>> discussion over the internet.
>>
>> Does anybody know? if so, anybody has implemented master to master
>> replication in production?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Angela

Thread
does mysql support master to master replicationAngela liu3 Aug
  • Re: does mysql support master to master replicationFeng He3 Aug
  • Re: does mysql support master to master replicationJon Siebert3 Aug
  • Re: does mysql support master to master replicationJon Siebert3 Aug
    • Re: does mysql support master to master replicationClaudio Nanni3 Aug
      • Re: does mysql support master to master replicationRik Wasmus3 Aug