List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jon Siebert Date:August 3 2011 5:19am
Subject:Re: does mysql support master to master replication
View as plain text
I had seen a discussion here as well, but honestly did not test it. It may
be of help.

http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&srchtype=discussedNews&gid=72881&item=60056153&type=member&trk=eml-anet_dig-b_pd-ttl-cn

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 1:10 AM, Angela liu <yyll2087@stripped> wrote:

> Hi, Folks:
>
> Does mysql support master to master replication, or master to slave
> replication on;y?  I did not find the answer in MySQL manual, but found some
> discussion over the internet.
>
> Does anybody know?  if so, anybody has implemented master to master
> replication in production?
>
> Thanks
>
> Angela

Thread
does mysql support master to master replicationAngela liu3 Aug
  • Re: does mysql support master to master replicationFeng He3 Aug
  • Re: does mysql support master to master replicationJon Siebert3 Aug
  • Re: does mysql support master to master replicationJon Siebert3 Aug
    • Re: does mysql support master to master replicationClaudio Nanni3 Aug
      • Re: does mysql support master to master replicationRik Wasmus3 Aug