List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Feng He Date:August 3 2011 5:13am
Subject:Re: does mysql support master to master replication
View as plain text
I have been using the M-M replication over years.
But we only write to one node at any time.
When this node is unusable, we write to another node.

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Angela liu <yyll2087@stripped> wrote:
> Hi, Folks:
>
> Does mysql support master to master replication, or master to slave replication
> on;y?  I did not find the answer in MySQL manual, but found some discussion over the
> internet.
>
> Does anybody know?  if so, anybody has implemented master to master replication
> in production?
>
> Thanks
>
> Angela

Thread
does mysql support master to master replicationAngela liu3 Aug
  • Re: does mysql support master to master replicationFeng He3 Aug
  • Re: does mysql support master to master replicationJon Siebert3 Aug
  • Re: does mysql support master to master replicationJon Siebert3 Aug
    • Re: does mysql support master to master replicationClaudio Nanni3 Aug
      • Re: does mysql support master to master replicationRik Wasmus3 Aug