List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Prabhat Kumar Date:August 2 2011 5:40pm
Subject:Re: Which is better
View as plain text
is optimizer depend on size of table? not sure

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 11:48 PM, Shafi AHMED <shafi.ahmed@stripped>wrote:

> I hope the former better.
> Test with query plan output, though
>
> Best Rgs,
> Shafi AHMED

Best Regards,

Prabhat Kumar
MySQL DBA

My Blog: http://adminlinux.blogspot.com
My LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/profileprabhat

Thread
Which is betterAdarsh Sharma2 Aug
  • RE: Which is betterShafi AHMED2 Aug
  • Too many aliaseshsv2 Aug
    • Re: Too many aliasesRik Wasmus3 Aug
      • RE: Too many aliasesDavid Lerer3 Aug
        • RE: Too many aliasesshawn wilson3 Aug
        • RE: Too many aliasesJerry Schwartz4 Aug
      • Re: Too many aliaseshsv4 Aug
        • RE: Too many aliasesDavid Lerer4 Aug
          • Re: Too many aliasesMike Diehl4 Aug
            • Re: Too many aliasesJohnny Withers4 Aug
              • Re: Too many aliaseshsv6 Aug
                • Re: Too many aliasesJohnny Withers7 Aug
  • Re: Which is betterMySQL)2 Aug
    • RE: Which is betterDavid Lerer2 Aug
Re: Which is betterPrabhat Kumar2 Aug