List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Moore Date:August 2 2011 11:34am
Subject:Re: about the config file
View as plain text
Hey!

I asked this one a long time ago. They are interchangeable in most cases. I
can recall there was one or two options (pid-file and log-error...I think?!)
that were funky with the '_' but I can't be sure that's still an issue.

Try them out and don't worry too much about the aesthetics of the file.

Andy