List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Prabhat Kumar Date:August 1 2011 3:54pm
Subject:Re: How to view Query Execution time
View as plain text
you can also use EXPLAIN, which will give you much more details.
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/execution-plan-information.html
http://www.techiequest.com/mysql-visual-explain-hierarchical-view-of-query-execution-plan/

--
Best Regards,

Prabhat Kumar
MySQL DBA

My Blog: http://adminlinux.blogspot.com
My LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/profileprabhat

Thread
How to view Query Execution timeAdarsh Sharma1 Aug
  • Re: How to view Query Execution timeSuresh Kuna1 Aug
    • Re: How to view Query Execution timePrabhat Kumar1 Aug
      • Re: How to view Query Execution timeJon Siebert1 Aug