List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johnny Withers Date:July 24 2011 1:41pm
Subject:Re: Query bug
View as plain text
What's your vb code for outputting the results look like?

On Jul 24, 2011 8:22 AM, "Velen Vydelingum" <velen@stripped> wrote:

Hi,

I have the following query which is fine when I run it from the mysql shell
screen:

select supplier_code,0,0,0,0,0-sum(amountpaid),0 from custpayments where
 paymentdate<='2010-12-02' and grnno not in (Select sale_id from
saletrans_cons where paymode='Credit') group by supplier_code

but when I use VB to send this same query the results exclude the last
record.

Can anyone tell me why I'm having this issue with VB?

Thanks.

Veln

Thread
Query bugVelen Vydelingum24 Jul