List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jan Steinman Date:July 15 2011 5:46pm
Subject:Re: ANN: AnySQL Maestro 11.7 released
View as plain text
> SQL Maestro Group announces the release of AnySQL Maestro 11.7, a
> powerful tool for managing any database engine accessible via ODBC
> driver or OLE DB provider (MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, SQL Server,
> Oracle, Access, etc).

And once again, despite at least two requests to clearly state platform limitations,
they've managed to neglect noting that this is a Windows-only product.

Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. -- M. King Hubbert

ANN: AnySQL Maestro 11.7 releasedSQL Maestro Team13 Jul
Re: ANN: AnySQL Maestro 11.7 releasedJan Steinman15 Jul