List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Raj Shekhar Date:July 14 2011 12:34am
Subject:Re: How to Shuffle data
View as plain text
In infinite wisdom Adarsh Sharma <adarsh.sharma@stripped> wrote:

> Dear all,
> I have million of sites stored in url column of a mysql table.
> Some few examples are :-
> I want to take the output in a tsv file the sites url in the below forms :
> com.yourguide.adelaide/news/local/news/entertainment/cd-review-day-and-age-the-killers/1401702.aspx
> I need to shuffle the . words . Is there any in built function in mysql
> to achieve this.

Dealing with urls is a non trivial problem.  Have a look at google-url
library <> for a robust solution.

Raj Shekhar
Tonight at 11 - DOOM!
Read the latest at my blog: "a bag of tips"

How to Shuffle dataAdarsh Sharma13 Jul
  • Re: How to Shuffle dataReindl Harald13 Jul
  • Re: How to Shuffle datawalter13 Jul
    • Re: How to Shuffle dataAdarsh Sharma13 Jul
      • RE: How to Shuffle dataJerry Schwartz14 Jul
        • Re: How to Shuffle datashawn wilson14 Jul
      • Re: How to Shuffle datahsv15 Jul
  • Re: How to Shuffle datahsv13 Jul
  • Re: How to Shuffle datashawn wilson14 Jul
  • Re: How to Shuffle dataRaj Shekhar14 Jul