List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:shawn wilson Date:July 13 2011 10:18pm
Subject:Re: How to Shuffle data
View as plain text
On Jul 13, 2011 6:41 AM, "Adarsh Sharma" <adarsh.sharma@stripped> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have million of sites stored in url column of a mysql table.
>

> I need to shuffle the . words . Is there any in built function in mysql to
achieve this.

Why would you want to do this in mysql? What's your programming language of
choice? Do you have a favorite db api and csv library for that language?

Then its just something like:
(+\.^\.){3}(/*$)
And do something with them. (warning, I just attempted at regex on a phone)

Thread
How to Shuffle dataAdarsh Sharma13 Jul
  • Re: How to Shuffle dataReindl Harald13 Jul
  • Re: How to Shuffle datawalter13 Jul
    • Re: How to Shuffle dataAdarsh Sharma13 Jul
      • RE: How to Shuffle dataJerry Schwartz14 Jul
        • Re: How to Shuffle datashawn wilson14 Jul
      • Re: How to Shuffle datahsv15 Jul
  • Re: How to Shuffle datahsv13 Jul
  • Re: How to Shuffle datashawn wilson14 Jul
  • Re: How to Shuffle dataRaj Shekhar14 Jul