List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adarsh Sharma Date:July 13 2011 1:58pm
Subject:Re: How to Shuffle data
View as plain text
Do i need to move output to a CSV file & then write a Java or C code for it.

I think a procedure can do it easily , If I know the proper function for
that.

Thanks

walter@stripped wrote:
> What you want to do is not shuffle, but reverse the domain order, starting
> from the TLD (top level domain). You may pick the string functions you
> need from the string functions page of the manual, but the problem is that
> there may be any number of subdomains, so that in principle you would need
> a loop construct. If I were in your position, I wouldn't use MySQL to do
> this.
> ciao
> Walter
>

>> Dear all,
>>
>> I have million of sites stored in url column of a mysql table.
>>
>> Some few examples are :-
>>
>> www.facebook.com/home
>>
> adelaide.yourguide.com/news/local/news/entertainment/cd-review-day-and-age-the-killers/1401702.aspx
>> abclive.in/abclive_business/2393.html
>> abclive.in/abclive_business/assocham_manufacturing_companies.html
>>
> abclive.in/abclive_business/b-ramalinga-raju-satyam-financial-irregularities.html
>> aktualne.centrum.cz/report/krimi/clanek.phtml?id=635342
>> aktualne.centrum.cz/report/krimi/clanek.phtml?id=635306
>>
>> I want to take the output in a tsv file the sites url in the below forms :
>>
>> com.faebook.com/home
>>
> com.yourguide.adelaide/news/local/news/entertainment/cd-review-day-and-age-the-killers/1401702.aspx
>> in.abclive/abclive_business/2393.html
>> in.abclive/abclive_business/assocham_manufacturing_companies.html
>>
> in.abclive/abclive_business/b-ramalinga-raju-satyam-financial-irregularities.html
>> cz.centrum.aktualne/report/krimi/clanek.phtml?id=635306
>> cz.centrum.aktualne/report/krimi/clanek.phtml?id=635342
>>
>> I need to shuffle the . words . Is there any in built function in mysql
>> to achieve this.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> --

How to Shuffle dataAdarsh Sharma13 Jul
  • Re: How to Shuffle dataReindl Harald13 Jul
  • Re: How to Shuffle datawalter13 Jul
    • Re: How to Shuffle dataAdarsh Sharma13 Jul
      • RE: How to Shuffle dataJerry Schwartz14 Jul
        • Re: How to Shuffle datashawn wilson14 Jul
      • Re: How to Shuffle datahsv15 Jul
  • Re: How to Shuffle datahsv13 Jul
  • Re: How to Shuffle datashawn wilson14 Jul
  • Re: How to Shuffle dataRaj Shekhar14 Jul