List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vibhor Kumar Date:July 12 2011 4:20pm
Subject:Re: [GENERAL] Schema for Website Comments
View as plain text
On Jul 12, 2011, at 7:54 PM, Prabhat Kumar wrote:

> Today I need to create a schema for my application website that allows user comments
> too.
> I think we have to maintain hierarchical data and it is very common as all sites are
> supporting this feature.
> Can somebody suggest me some guidelines to follow and some links too.

I think you would like to go through following thread:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2010-04/msg00006.php

Presentation:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/images/9/91/Pguswest2008hnd.pdf

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor Kumar
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
vibhor.kumar@stripped
Blogs: http://vibhork.blogspot.com
http://vibhorkumar.wordpress.com

Thread
Schema for Website CommentsAdarsh Sharma11 Jul
  • Re: Schema for Website CommentsPrabhat Kumar12 Jul
    • Re: [GENERAL] Schema for Website CommentsVibhor Kumar12 Jul