List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:July 11 2011 9:52pm
Subject:Re: Facebook Trapped In MySQL a 'Fate Worse Than Death'
View as plain text
Google, Facebook, Twitter if you want and others are pioneers of this era,
I think they have also money to invest in research, in fact they hire the
very talented people.
I think it is part of the game trial&error, and honestly I dont see many
alternatives to MySQL,
especially when they started. There'll be only one!

Cheers

Claudio

--
Claudio

Thread
Facebook Trapped In MySQL a 'Fate Worse Than Death'Daevid Vincent11 Jul
  • Re: Facebook Trapped In MySQL a 'Fate Worse Than Death'Claudio Nanni11 Jul
  • Re: Facebook Trapped In MySQL a 'Fate Worse Than Death'Per Jessen12 Jul
    • RE: Facebook Trapped In MySQL a 'Fate Worse Than Death'Jerry Schwartz12 Jul
      • Re: Facebook Trapped In MySQL a 'Fate Worse Than Death'Peter Brawley12 Jul
      • Re: Facebook Trapped In MySQL a 'Fate Worse Than Death'Hank13 Jul
        • Re: Facebook Trapped In MySQL a 'Fate Worse Than Death'Michael Cole13 Jul
  • Re: Facebook Trapped In MySQL a 'Fate Worse Than Death'Rob Wultsch20 Jul