List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:XL Cordemans Date:July 7 2011 6:56am
Subject:Re: dumb question?
View as plain text
Goede morgen,

and thank you for your suggestion.
I am actually wondering if the difference between lasso 8.1 and 8.6 is so big that
traditional lasso code can not be used when connecting w/ MySQL ?

You mentioned "... This can be done in the server configuration, so no alterations are
necessary ...". Do you mean one of the mode that came with lasso (Server, site)

to resume may I ask you to confirm: the simple code [inline:-add, -database=...,
-table=..., field=value] can not be used anymore w/ MySQL, or can it?

Alvast Bedankt