List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:June 17 2011 7:35am
Subject:Re: Encoding "Table Name" and "Filed Name"
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----

> From: "Vikram A" <vikkiatbipl@stripped>

> I agree, its impossible to do manual look ups. But our aim is to
> avoid the use of DB with out code. Also we have ensured, 'secret
> data is encrypted using some functions with key'.

> I shall follow both encode i.e, 1) filed and table name, 2) data
> level? Or only data level is enough by having accounts as you
> suggested?
Data level encodes are usually considered good enough, although there's nothing to stop
you from encrypting the field names if you feel so enclined. I predict you *will* need to
make manual queries sooner or later, though :-p

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
Encoding "Table Name" and "Filed Name"Vikram A17 Jun
  • Re: Encoding "Table Name" and "Filed Name"Johan De Meersman17 Jun
    • Re: Encoding "Table Name" and "Filed Name"Vikram A17 Jun
      • Re: Encoding "Table Name" and "Filed Name"Johan De Meersman17 Jun
      • RE: Encoding "Table Name" and "Filed Name"Jerry Schwartz17 Jun
        • Re: Encoding "Table Name" and "Filed Name"Vikram A18 Jun