List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vikram A Date:June 17 2011 4:42am
Subject:Encoding "Table Name" and "Filed Name"
View as plain text
Hello there,
I request you to give your commends on the following,

1. We have planned to cipher our table name  and filed name [the necessary
data will be ciphered with predefined functions with 'key']
2. This cipher functions will be our own code
3. Using these functions we can mange the applications

We are expecting following advantages through this,

Unauthorized use either by the

1. DB administrator
2. ex-developer Or
3. Any body

My question is, DO i face any negative project management problems by doing this?
Pleas share your experience on this aspect and commend our idea.
Thank you
Vikram A
Thread
Encoding "Table Name" and "Filed Name"Vikram A17 Jun
  • Re: Encoding "Table Name" and "Filed Name"Johan De Meersman17 Jun
    • Re: Encoding "Table Name" and "Filed Name"Vikram A17 Jun
      • Re: Encoding "Table Name" and "Filed Name"Johan De Meersman17 Jun
      • RE: Encoding "Table Name" and "Filed Name"Jerry Schwartz17 Jun
        • Re: Encoding "Table Name" and "Filed Name"Vikram A18 Jun