List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adarsh Sharma Date:June 16 2011 5:23am
Subject:Re: Query on wait_timeout
View as plain text
How we can create a deadlock manually to test this problem.

Thanks

Suresh Kuna wrote:
> Good question Yogesh, I can say the best solution is
>
> Create a deadlock and test it, you will come to know more about it.
>
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 3:38 PM, Yogesh Kore <yogeshkore@stripped> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Small doubt for wait_timeout.
>>
>> If my wait_timeout is set for 180 seconds and if any deadlock occures and
>> both query are waiting to execute. What wil happen in that case?
>> 1. Do the connection will wait till deadlock is removed or
>> 2. Connection will close after 180 seconds as both queries are ideal and
>> waiting for each other.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Yogesh

Thread
Query on wait_timeoutYogesh Kore15 Jun
  • Re: Query on wait_timeoutSuresh Kuna15 Jun
    • Re: Query on wait_timeoutAdarsh Sharma16 Jun
      • Re: Query on wait_timeoutSuresh Kuna16 Jun
        • Re: Query on wait_timeoutAdarsh Sharma16 Jun
          • RE: Query on wait_timeoutMartin Gainty16 Jun
        • Re: Query on wait_timeoutClaudio Nanni16 Jun