List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Charles Brown Date:June 13 2011 4:00pm
Subject:need help with -- unknown variable
View as plain text
Hello All ~ I attempted to do a mysqldump when I got this message  -- see below:

mysqldump: unknown variable 'datadir=/var/lib/mysql'

Please can someone help me.

Thanks

immediately.

Thank you.

need help with -- unknown variableCharles Brown13 Jun
  • Re: need help with -- unknown variableAndrew Moore13 Jun
    • RE: need help with -- unknown variableCharles Brown13 Jun