List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:June 11 2011 9:41am
Subject:Re: How to find values which do not return any tuple in "IN" clause
View as plain text
Sorry but my mail was in "sending state" since last night, and only now was
sent.

Ignore it.

Claudio

--
Claudio

Thread
How to find values which do not return any tuple in "IN" clauseFahim Mohammad11 Jun
  • Re: How to find values which do not return any tuple in "IN" clauseFayaz Yusuf Khan11 Jun
    • Re: How to find values which do not return any tuple in "IN" clauseFahim Mohammad11 Jun
  • Re: How to find values which do not return any tuple in "IN" clauseNuno Tavares11 Jun
  • Re: How to find values which do not return any tuple in "IN" clauseClaudio Nanni11 Jun