List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:June 11 2011 8:08am
Subject:Re: How to find values which do not return any tuple in "IN" clause
View as plain text
Hi Fahim,

Could you please explain better what you mean exactly?
I think the question is not very clear.
Thanks

Claudio
On Jun 11, 2011 12:36 AM, "Fahim Mohammad" <fahim.md@stripped> wrote:
> Hi
>
> select * from tablename where fieldname in ('aaa','bbb','ccc','ddd');
>
> return only the successful hit.
>
> How can I know how many out of four ('aaa','bbb','ccc','ddd') resulted in
> miss OR which values do not return any tuple.
>
> Thanks
>
> Fahim

Thread
How to find values which do not return any tuple in "IN" clauseFahim Mohammad11 Jun
  • Re: How to find values which do not return any tuple in "IN" clauseFayaz Yusuf Khan11 Jun
    • Re: How to find values which do not return any tuple in "IN" clauseFahim Mohammad11 Jun
  • Re: How to find values which do not return any tuple in "IN" clauseNuno Tavares11 Jun
  • Re: How to find values which do not return any tuple in "IN" clauseClaudio Nanni11 Jun