List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Anupam Karmarkar Date:June 8 2011 8:04am
Subject:Re: Fastest Select
View as plain text
I am loading data using LOAD DATA as source is csv file.

My selection is very simple with like

select * from XYZ where key = 123;

for 1 million sample record
I created innodb table with key, to load data from csv it took nearly 1 and 1/2 hour on
modest PC
I created MyISAM table with key it took nearly 7 min to load data into table,

I created MyISAM table with hash partition it took nearly 1 and 1/2 hour

with InooDB and Partition  got descent result for select

Now if i have to load data feed of 10 million once in week i need to consider loading time
also

--Anupam