List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Anupam Karmarkar Date:June 7 2011 12:55pm
Subject:Fastest Select
View as plain text
Hi All,

We have very big table with few column contains nearly 10 million records, We need to tune
this table for simple select statement where we check record exists in table or not
and  requirement is response time should be less than 10 million second for nearly
1000 concurrent requests, what is best way to tune this table, table is kind of very
static and we load data weekly once only,
Which engine is good MyISAM or InnoDB with index ?
Will any partitioning on this table help?

--Anupam

Thread
Fastest SelectAnupam Karmarkar7 Jun
  • Re: Fastest SelectClaudio Nanni7 Jun
    • Re: Fastest SelectJohan De Meersman8 Jun
      • Re: Fastest SelectAnupam Karmarkar8 Jun
        • Re: Fastest SelectJohan De Meersman8 Jun