List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Daisley Date:June 3 2011 9:17am
Subject:Re: timezone
View as plain text
Have you populated the timezone tables? Run this query if you are not sure.

*SELECT COUNT(*) FROM mysql.time_zone_name;*
*
*
***If it returns 0 then you need to populate the them as per the
instructions here
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/time-zone-support.html*

Default timezone in mysql is set at server startup to SYSTEM, which means so
long as your system clock is correct the MySQL server should be correct.

*
*

--
John Daisley

Certified MySQL 5 Database Administrator
Certified MySQL 5 Developer
Cognos BI Developer

Telephone: +44 (0)7918 621621
Email: john.daisley@stripped

Thread
timezoneRocio Gomez Escribano3 Jun
Re: timezoneJohn Daisley3 Jun
  • RE: timezoneRocio Gomez Escribano3 Jun
Re: timezoneJohn Daisley3 Jun
  • Re: timezoneJohan De Meersman3 Jun
    • Re: timezoneJohn Daisley3 Jun
  • RE: timezoneJerry Schwartz3 Jun