List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adarsh Sharma Date:June 1 2011 10:50am
Subject:Re: Not finding my.cnf file
View as plain text
Thanks, It works & a new error occurs as :

110601 16:16:16 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from
/hdd2-1/myisam_data
/usr/sbin/mysqld: File '/hdd2-1/myisam_data/mysql-bin.index' not found
(Errcode: 13)
110601 16:16:16 [ERROR] Aborting

110601 16:16:16 [Note] /usr/sbin/mysqld: Shutdown complete

I checked & /hdd2-1/myisam_data/mysql-bin.index file is there , how to comes
Thanks