List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:chandrudba Date:May 31 2011 1:34pm
Subject:Re: MySQL server has gone away
View as plain text
Are you using connection pooling in your application?

Regards,
Chandru

On 5/27/2011 11:05 AM, Claudio Nanni wrote:
> 'MySQL server has gone away'
> Can be a network problem,
> Just to increase complexity :)
>   On May 26, 2011 11:03 PM, "Prabhat Kumar"<aim.prabhat@stripped>  wrote:
>> I had experience with such type of error, It was due lack of resources
>> available to MySql, max connections exceeds on the server.
>> you can write a simple script which will grab and store output of 'show
>> processlist' every min. and later you cna investigate the issue.
>>

>> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 3:34 AM, Aveek Misra<aveekm@stripped>  wrote:
>>
>>> Nothing in the error log or the slow query log that suggests that the
> query
>>> size is too large or us taking too much time to execute.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Aveek

>>> ?":

> handle.
>>> Can
> that
>>> it
> None
>>> of
>>> server
> small
> possibly
> executes
> the
> max
> less
>>> information
> me
>>> what
>>> light

>> --
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Prabhat Kumar
>> MySQL DBA
>>
>> My Blog: http://adminlinux.blogspot.com
>> My LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/profileprabhat

Thread
MySQL server has gone awayAveek Misra25 May
  • Re: MySQL server has gone awayRik Wasmus25 May
    • Re: MySQL server has gone awayAveek Misra25 May
      • Re: MySQL server has gone awayPrabhat Kumar26 May
        • Re: MySQL server has gone awayClaudio Nanni27 May
          • Re: MySQL server has gone awayars k31 May
            • Re: MySQL server has gone awaychandrudba31 May
          • Re: MySQL server has gone awaychandrudba31 May