List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:chandrudba Date:May 31 2011 1:32pm
Subject:Re: MySQL server has gone away
View as plain text
Try setting wait_timeout=36000

Regards,
Chandru

On 5/29/2011 11:13 PM, ars k wrote:
> Hi Aveek,
> I would like to suggest some points here:
> You could try increasing the max allowed packets to 128MB. Though you think
> 16MB is enough, increasing it is not going to affect the server. It is
> dynamic value, so you could revert back the changes if you feel so.
> Also make sure log_warnings=2 which will give more error messages in error
> log.
>
> This is the basic step for this error, if it is not working then we should
> check for other options then.
>
> Regards,
> Vinodh.k
>

> On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 11:05 AM, Claudio Nanni<claudio.nanni@stripped>wrote:
>
>> 'MySQL server has gone away'
>> Can be a network problem,
>> Just to increase complexity :)
>>   On May 26, 2011 11:03 PM, "Prabhat Kumar"<aim.prabhat@stripped>  wrote:
>>> I had experience with such type of error, It was due lack of resources
>>> available to MySql, max connections exceeds on the server.
>>> you can write a simple script which will grab and store output of 'show
>>> processlist' every min. and later you cna investigate the issue.

>> query

>> handle.
> be
>> that
> timeout.
>> None
> the
> very
>> small
>> possibly
>> executes
> the
> the
>> max
> much
>> less
> tell me
>> more

>>> --
>>> Best Regards,
>>>
>>> Prabhat Kumar
>>> MySQL DBA
>>>
>>> My Blog: http://adminlinux.blogspot.com
>>> My LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/profileprabhat

Thread
MySQL server has gone awayAveek Misra25 May
  • Re: MySQL server has gone awayRik Wasmus25 May
    • Re: MySQL server has gone awayAveek Misra25 May
      • Re: MySQL server has gone awayPrabhat Kumar26 May
        • Re: MySQL server has gone awayClaudio Nanni27 May
          • Re: MySQL server has gone awayars k31 May
            • Re: MySQL server has gone awaychandrudba31 May
          • Re: MySQL server has gone awaychandrudba31 May