List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:May 26 2011 9:52pm
Subject:Re: Changing the default database location
View as plain text
PLEASE do not reply to the list and some peopole on the list
mailing-list is really enough

Am 26.05.2011 23:49, schrieb Prabhat Kumar:

>> The reason to move database onto the network is that multiple user can
>> access it. Do you think there is a better alternative?
>>

> shared storage device with MySQL does not work. Perheps it will corrupt
> datafile.
> Not sure what do mean by 'multiple user can access' ; Once mysql install you
> can create N no of  users and let them access..
>
> On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 1:06 PM, Johan De Meersman <vegivamp@stripped>wrote:

Mit besten Grüßen, Reindl Harald
the lounge interactive design GmbH
A-1060 Vienna, Hofmühlgasse 17
CTO / software-development / cms-solutions
p: +43 (1) 595 3999 33, m: +43 (676) 40 221 40
icq: 154546673, http://www.thelounge.net/

http://www.thelounge.net/signature.asc.what.htm

Changing the default database locationFirdosh Dhooka20 May
  • Re: Changing the default database locationReindl Harald20 May
    • Re: Changing the default database locationJohan De Meersman20 May
      • Re: Changing the default database locationFirdosh Dhooka20 May
        • Re: Changing the default database locationReindl Harald20 May
          • Re: Changing the default database locationJohan De Meersman20 May
            • Re: Changing the default database locationPrabhat Kumar26 May
              • Re: Changing the default database locationReindl Harald26 May