List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:May 25 2011 11:04am
Subject:Re: After long semaphore waits MySQL becomes unresponsive.
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Rik Wasmus" <rik@stripped>
>
> A plugin what for? Also time, money, effort. I didn't get hired as a
> MySQL-plugin writer here, and my list of pet-projects for my personal time
> is rather full at the moment :)

For keeping track of various interesting variables like query cache hit rate, memory
usage, et cetera.

As I said, most things you want are probably already out there. It's part of proper
service management :-)

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn
      • Re: After long semaphore waits MySQL becomes unresponsive.Johan De Meersman24 May
        • Re: After long semaphore waits MySQL becomes unresponsive.Rik Wasmus24 May
          • Re: After long semaphore waits MySQL becomes unresponsive.Johan De Meersman24 May
            • Re: After long semaphore waits MySQL becomes unresponsive.Rik Wasmus25 May
              • Re: After long semaphore waits MySQL becomes unresponsive.Johan De Meersman25 May