List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rik Wasmus Date:May 25 2011 10:44am
Subject:Re: After long semaphore waits MySQL becomes unresponsive.
View as plain text
On 2011-05-25 12:24:37 you wrote:
> > Cacti does store a lot of things by snmp, that's the way I know
> > memory, CPU usage & average load never showed a hitch, all's well
> > according to the OS, only MySQL is slowly dying...
>
> So what stops you from writing MySQL plugins? Probably plenty out there
> already, too.

A plugin what for? Also time, money, effort. I didn't get hired as a MySQL-
plugin writer here, and my list of pet-projects for my personal time is rather
full at the moment :)
--
Rik Wasmus
Thread
      • Re: After long semaphore waits MySQL becomes unresponsive.Johan De Meersman24 May
        • Re: After long semaphore waits MySQL becomes unresponsive.Rik Wasmus24 May
          • Re: After long semaphore waits MySQL becomes unresponsive.Johan De Meersman24 May
            • Re: After long semaphore waits MySQL becomes unresponsive.Rik Wasmus25 May
              • Re: After long semaphore waits MySQL becomes unresponsive.Johan De Meersman25 May