List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Firdosh Dhooka Date:May 20 2011 1:05pm
Subject:Changing the default database location
View as plain text
I wanted to install mysql community server and workbench on my machine.
So I downloaded and installed it and everything seems working fine.

But now I wanted to change the location of datadir from local to my
network. So I stop the server first using workbench and then change the
datadir under Options File in workbench. Then I am trying to restart the
server, it won't.

Can anyone assist me with the installation?

Thanks
Firdosh
Thread
Changing the default database locationFirdosh Dhooka20 May
  • Re: Changing the default database locationReindl Harald20 May
    • Re: Changing the default database locationJohan De Meersman20 May
      • Re: Changing the default database locationFirdosh Dhooka20 May
        • Re: Changing the default database locationReindl Harald20 May
          • Re: Changing the default database locationJohan De Meersman20 May
            • Re: Changing the default database locationPrabhat Kumar26 May
              • Re: Changing the default database locationReindl Harald26 May