List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Bergen Date:May 19 2011 2:42pm
Subject:Re: Restore only one database or one table
View as plain text
The mysql command line has the -o option to only execute queries for
the default database. This can be used to restore one database from a
dump file that contains many. For specific tables you can setup a
restore user that only has permissions on the tables you want to
restore then use the -f flag to continue on error. Only use this in
emergencies though.

--
Eric Bergen
eric.bergen@stripped