List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:May 19 2011 3:47am
Subject:Re: Restore only one database or one table
View as plain text
It really depends on What kind of backup you performed a month ago rather
than the type of tables at the moment...

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 6:50 AM, Michael Dykman <mdykman@stripped> wrote:

> What tables types are you using?  If MyISAM, this can be done easily.
> If InnoDB it will depend on your settings (file-per-table)
>
>  - michael dykman
>
> On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 7:11 AM, Adarsh Sharma <adarsh.sharma@stripped>
> wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I read all the different ways to backp and restore data in mysql.
> > Say, i perform a complete backup of all databases 1 month ago
> >
> > Now, is it possible to restore only a single database from a complete
> backup
> > file of 250 GB that contains backup of more than 50 databases.
> >
> > Or if we want to restore only selected tables in a database.
> >
> > How to do this ?
> >
> > Is it possible or not.
> >

> > Thanks
> >
> > --

>  - michael dykman
>  - mdykman@stripped
>
>  May the Source be with you.

Thanks
Suresh Kuna
MySQL DBA

Thread
Restore only one database or one tableAdarsh Sharma19 May
  • Re: Restore only one database or one tableMichael Dykman19 May
    • Re: Restore only one database or one tableSuresh Kuna19 May
      • Re: Restore only one database or one tableAdarsh Sharma19 May
        • Re: Restore only one database or one tableSuresh Kuna19 May
          • Re: Restore only one database or one tableJohan De Meersman19 May
            • Re: Restore only one database or one tableAdarsh Sharma19 May
              • Re: Restore only one database or one tableEric Bergen19 May
                • Re: Restore only one database or one tablePrabhat Kumar19 May
            • Re: Restore only one database or one tablehsv20 May