List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:May 19 2011 1:20am
Subject:Re: Restore only one database or one table
View as plain text
What tables types are you using?  If MyISAM, this can be done easily.
If InnoDB it will depend on your settings (file-per-table)

 - michael dykman

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 7:11 AM, Adarsh Sharma <adarsh.sharma@stripped> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I read all the different ways to backp and restore data in mysql.
> Say, i perform a complete backup of all databases 1 month ago
>
> Now, is it possible to restore only a single database from a complete backup
> file of 250 GB that contains backup of more than 50 databases.
>
> Or if we want to restore only selected tables in a database.
>
> How to do this ?
>
> Is it possible or not.
>

> Thanks

 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.
Thread
Restore only one database or one tableAdarsh Sharma19 May
  • Re: Restore only one database or one tableMichael Dykman19 May
    • Re: Restore only one database or one tableSuresh Kuna19 May
      • Re: Restore only one database or one tableAdarsh Sharma19 May
        • Re: Restore only one database or one tableSuresh Kuna19 May
          • Re: Restore only one database or one tableJohan De Meersman19 May
            • Re: Restore only one database or one tableAdarsh Sharma19 May
              • Re: Restore only one database or one tableEric Bergen19 May
                • Re: Restore only one database or one tablePrabhat Kumar19 May
            • Re: Restore only one database or one tablehsv20 May