List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adarsh Sharma Date:May 17 2011 11:11am
Subject:Restore only one database or one table
View as plain text
Dear all,

I read all the different ways to backp and restore data in mysql.
Say, i perform a complete backup of all databases 1 month ago

Now, is it possible to restore only a single database from a complete
backup file of 250 GB that contains backup of more than 50 databases.

Or if we want to restore only selected tables in a database.

How to do this ?

Is it possible or not.

Thanks
Thread
Restore only one database or one tableAdarsh Sharma19 May
  • Re: Restore only one database or one tableMichael Dykman19 May
    • Re: Restore only one database or one tableSuresh Kuna19 May
      • Re: Restore only one database or one tableAdarsh Sharma19 May
        • Re: Restore only one database or one tableSuresh Kuna19 May
          • Re: Restore only one database or one tableJohan De Meersman19 May
            • Re: Restore only one database or one tableAdarsh Sharma19 May
              • Re: Restore only one database or one tableEric Bergen19 May
                • Re: Restore only one database or one tablePrabhat Kumar19 May
            • Re: Restore only one database or one tablehsv20 May