List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:(Hal Date:May 16 2011 6:08pm
Subject:Re: Efficiency of NULLIFie expression
View as plain text
>>>> 2011/05/14 21:47 +0200, misiaq >>>>
You're right about explain. That is why I suggested to use explain EXTENDED and then SHOW
WARNINGS.
Second query will show you the optimizer output. As far as I understand - that was the par
of your question.
<<<<<<<<
Yes, I did that. That output showed nothing at all interesting about the NULLIF that
interests me. It was only an expansion like those found in the dumps, only fuller.

Too bad.

Thread
Efficiency of NULLIFie expressionhsv12 May
Re: Efficiency of NULLIFie expressionmisiaq12 May
  • Re: Efficiency of NULLIFie expressionhsv14 May
Re: Efficiency of NULLIFie expressionmisiaq14 May
  • Re: Efficiency of NULLIFie expressionhsv15 May
Re: Efficiency of NULLIFie expressionhsv17 May