List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Grega LeskovÅ¡ek Date:May 16 2011 2:49pm
Subject:[setting value when INSERT for auto increment]
View as plain text
Should it be null?
INSERT INTO `friendlyCMS`.`log` (`idlog`, `imepriimek`, `clock`,
`action`, `onfile`, `filesize`) VALUES (NULL, $_COOKIE['user'],
CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, 'saved',$filename, filesize($filename));
idlog is primaryk ey auto inrement not null...
When insertin the value what should I pass it? NULL? Thanks in advance!!
-- When the sun rises I receive and when it sets I forgive ->
http://moj.skavt.net/gleskovs/
Always in Heart, Grega Leskovšek
Thread
[setting value when INSERT for auto increment]Grega LeskovÅ¡ek16 May
  • Re: [setting value when INSERT for auto increment]Johan De Meersman16 May
    • Re: [setting value when INSERT for auto increment]Basil Daoust16 May