List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:(Hal Date:May 15 2011 5:03am
Subject:Re: Efficiency of NULLIFie expression
View as plain text
>>>> 2011/05/14 21:47 +0200, misiaq >>>>
You're right about explain. That is why I suggested to use explain EXTENDED and then SHOW
WARNINGS.
Second query will show you the optimizer output. As far as I understand - that was the par
of your question.
<<<<<<<<
Yes, I did that.

Thread
Efficiency of NULLIFie expressionhsv12 May
Re: Efficiency of NULLIFie expressionmisiaq12 May
  • Re: Efficiency of NULLIFie expressionhsv14 May
Re: Efficiency of NULLIFie expressionmisiaq14 May
  • Re: Efficiency of NULLIFie expressionhsv15 May
Re: Efficiency of NULLIFie expressionhsv17 May