List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Grega LeskovÅ¡ek Date:May 12 2011 7:30pm
Subject:[MYSQL] need simple help
View as plain text
Can smbd please look  at this sentence - I got an error and do not
know how to fix it - I am still very unfamiliar with MYSQL:

CREATE TABLE log (  idlog int auto_increment not null,  imepriimek
varchar(50),  clock timestamp,  action varchar(30),  onfile
varchar(100), filesize float(6,2), uniqueid(idlog) );

-- When the sun rises I receive and when it sets I forgive ->
http://moj.skavt.net/gleskovs/
Always in Heart, Grega Leskovšek
Thread
[MYSQL] need simple helpGrega LeskovÅ¡ek12 May
  • Re: [MYSQL] need simple helpPeter Brawley12 May