List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Moore Date:May 12 2011 3:10pm
Subject:Re: operation with dates
View as plain text
Rocio,

there are specific date functions that you need to learn to allow you to
complete this kind of query. Please check out the MySQL documentation for
this.

HTH

Andy

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Rocio Gomez Escribano <
r.gomez@stripped> wrote:

> Hello! I’m trying to subtract two dates in my consult, but I don’t get
> it,
> I did:
>

> mysql> select userID from user where (userPaymentDate - now()) < 365 ;
>

> It didn’t work. Do you know how to do it? Thank you so much!
>

> Regards
>

> *Rocío Gómez Escribano*
>
> r.gomez@stripped <r.sanchez@stripped>
>

> [image: Descripción: cid:image002.jpg@stripped]
>
> Polígono Campollano C/F, nº21T
>
> 02007 Albacete (España)
>
> Tlf:967-504-513  Fax: 967-504-513
>
> www.ingenia-soluciones.com

Thread
operation with datesRocio Gomez Escribano12 May
Re: operation with datesAndrew Moore12 May
  • RE: operation with datesRocio Gomez Escribano12 May
    • Re: operation with datesDan Nelson12 May
      • Re: operation with dateshsv13 May
        • Re: operation with datesDan Nelson13 May
          • Re: operation with dateshsv14 May