List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dotan Cohen Date:May 12 2011 2:29pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Backup solution for non-technical user
View as plain text

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 10:00, Johan De Meersman <vegivamp@stripped> wrote:
> Zmanda ZRM backup, although the fancy webinterface is only available in the
> commercial version.
> Backups are stored on the host that runs the server, and of course it serves multiple
> MySQL machines.
>
> Webinterface is annoyingly slow, though :-)

Thanks, I passed the suggestion on. Might be what he is looking for.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com
Thread
MySQL Backup solution for non-technical userDotan Cohen10 May
  • Re: MySQL Backup solution for non-technical userMichael Heaney10 May
    • Re: MySQL Backup solution for non-technical userJohan De Meersman11 May
      • Re: MySQL Backup solution for non-technical userDotan Cohen12 May
  • Re: MySQL Backup solution for non-technical userJoerg Bruehe13 May
    • Re: MySQL Backup solution for non-technical userDotan Cohen13 May