List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Heaney Date:May 10 2011 7:58pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Backup solution for non-technical user
View as plain text
On 5/10/2011 3:55 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Is there a simple browser-based MySQL backup solution for
> non-technical users. The server is running Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
> The main features needed are:
> 1) Automatic scheduled off-site backups (via SSH or FTP)
> 2) Backup multiple databases and all their tables
> 3) Single-table recovery via GUI (the user simply chooses which
> database and which table to recover)
> 4) FOSS-license a big plus, but other licenses considered
>
> I have ruled out cron/mysqldump for the GUI (browser-based) recovery
> requirement.I found phpMyBackupPro which looks like a possible
> solution, and I'd really appreciate other MySQL users' input on the
> topic.

Check out Zmanda:   http://zmanda.com/zrm-mysql-enterprise.html

Michael Heaney
JCVI

Thread
MySQL Backup solution for non-technical userDotan Cohen10 May
  • Re: MySQL Backup solution for non-technical userMichael Heaney10 May
    • Re: MySQL Backup solution for non-technical userJohan De Meersman11 May
      • Re: MySQL Backup solution for non-technical userDotan Cohen12 May
  • Re: MySQL Backup solution for non-technical userJoerg Bruehe13 May
    • Re: MySQL Backup solution for non-technical userDotan Cohen13 May