List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rocio Gomez Escribano Date:May 6 2011 8:00am
Subject:RE: RV: independent tables
View as plain text
Tables "client" an "user" are quite similar, but they don't have any
intersection, I mean, if somebody is a client, he or she cant be a user. So,
I have his or her driving license and I need to know what kind of person is.

Im trying some join left, right, but I'm unable to get it!!

Rocío Gómez Escribano
r.gomez@stripped

Polígono Campollano C/F, nº21T
02007 Albacete (España)