List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:May 5 2011 3:06pm
Subject:Re: [PHP] mysql error
View as plain text
>> CREATE TABLE log (  idlog int auto_increment not null,  imepriimek
>> varchar(50),  clock timestamp,  action varchar(30),  onfile
>> varchar(100), filesize float(6,2),
uniqueid(idlog) );  -- here is your mistake

the syntax for that should be  'unique key(idlog)' if you only wanted
to specify a unique key, but this is a mistake.

as 'idlog' is marked auto-increment so I assume this is supposed to be
the primary which is inherently unique. What you want is:

CREATE TABLE log (
  idlog int auto_increment primary key,