List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daniel Brown Date:May 5 2011 2:49pm
Subject:Re: [PHP] mysql error
View as plain text
On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 10:29, Grega Leskovšek <legrega@stripped> wrote:
> Can smbd please look  at this sentence - I got an error and do not
> know how to fix it - I am still very unfamiliar with MYSQL:
>
> CREATE TABLE log (  idlog int auto_increment not null,  imepriimek
> varchar(50),  clock timestamp,  action varchar(30),  onfile
> varchar(100), filesize float(6,2), uniqueid(idlog) );
>
> ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
> manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
> syntax to use near '(idlog) )' at line 1

    This is by no means a PHP question, and should not be asked on the
PHP General mailing list.  Please ask questions in the appropriate
place; for this, the MySQL General list is the correct forum, and
they've been CC'd.  In the future, if it relates to a PHP database
issue, you may want to use the PHP Database mailing list, also CC'd.
This not only means you'll get more on-target help faster, but also
helps in archiving data in the proper location for future searchers.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Network Infrastructure Manager