List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Govinda Date:May 5 2011 2:09pm
Subject:Re: DBA Mentor?
View as plain text
> Folks, I have no skin in this game whatsoever

same with me ^^^ .

...but I was just never sure what the OP meant by "mentor".
> "[...] take me under his or her wing [...]"

...seemed to imply wanting to hire someone to soften/expedite the $free self-study
process.

When I really look into people's motivation, I never find real mal intentions.. I just
have to look deep enough;
Everyone seemed innocent here (not deserving of any flippant remarks).

Communication is the trick, eh?
Are we surprised?  ;-)

- Govinda

Thread