List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jigal van Hemert Date:May 5 2011 7:35am
Subject:Re: DBA Mentor?
View as plain text
Hi,

On 5-5-2011 0:52, Akachi Pictures wrote:
> perhaps u misinterpreted. didn't get angry. just moved on :)

The reason why you get some surprised messages on the list is because we
see the following:

May 4th 19:06 - your first message about a mentor
May 4th 19:57 - a reply by Claudio explaining where to find information
yourself
May 4th 21:52 - a reply from you "Sorry everyone. Didn't know it'd cause
this kind of response."
May 4th 21:54 - a reply from you "GUYS. I NEVER ASKED TO PAY MONEY OR
ASKED FOR TUTORING! GEEZ!"

We now assume that you received some messages off list from people
offering you tutoring for money. Nobody else saw those messages and your
replies looked a bit odd because of this.

Please keep track of whether a message came from the list or from
someone personally...

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.