List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Akachi Pictures Date:May 4 2011 9:19pm
Subject:RE: DBA Mentor?
View as plain text
Where did the word "tutor" come from. And "$"? Guys, I'm fine learning on my own. I love
it! I'm pretty darn good with computers and know standard SQL. Just seeking a mentor in
the field. It's okay if that's not possible. Geez!

Chidiki Whitley

"Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life."