List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:May 2 2011 2:09pm
Subject:RE: Join based upon LIKE
View as plain text

[JS] I've thought about using soundex(), but I'm not quite sure how.

I didn't pursue it much because there are so many odd terms such as chemical
names, but perhaps I should give it a try in my infinite free time.

>Apart from that, you have my deepest sympathy. I hope you can wake up from
>the
>nightmare soon :-)

[JS] Thanks for your condolences.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032

860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
E-mail: jerry@stripped
Web site: www.the-infoshop.com

>--
>Bier met grenadyn
>Is als mosterd by den wyn
>Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
>Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

Thread
FW: Join based upon LIKEJerry Schwartz28 Apr
  • Re: Join based upon LIKEJohan De Meersman28 Apr
    • RE: Join based upon LIKEJerry Schwartz29 Apr
      • Re: Join based upon LIKEJohan De Meersman29 Apr
        • RE: Join based upon LIKEJerry Schwartz29 Apr
  • Re: FW: Join based upon LIKEhsv30 Apr
RE: Join based upon LIKEJerry Schwartz29 Apr
  • Re: Join based upon LIKEJohan De Meersman1 May
    • RE: Join based upon LIKEJerry Schwartz2 May
      • Re: Join based upon LIKEJohan De Meersman3 May
        • RE: Join based upon LIKEJerry Schwartz3 May
          • Re: Join based upon LIKEJohan De Meersman3 May
            • Re: Join based upon LIKEshawn wilson3 May
              • RE: Join based upon LIKEJerry Schwartz3 May
                • Re: Join based upon LIKENuno Tavares4 May
                  • RE: Join based upon LIKEJerry Schwartz5 May
Re: FW: Join based upon LIKEhsv30 Apr