List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sharl.Jimh.Tsin Date:April 29 2011 1:02am
Subject:Re: Запрос
View as plain text
no need to translate it on a separate page,if you use the googlemail
and enabled the instant-translate function in labs,you can easy to do
it with one click.

Best regards,
Sharl.Jimh.Tsin (From China **Obviously Taiwan INCLUDED**)

2011/4/28 Fish Kungfu <fish.kungfu@stripped>:
> It's an Earth language.  But I know what you mean. :-)
> The Google translator works great btw.
> http://translate.google.com/
>
> Cheers!
> ~~Fish~~
>

> 2011/4/28 Pintér Tibor <tibyke@stripped>
>
>> On 04/28/2011 12:40 PM, Johan De Meersman wrote:
>>
>>> Я предлагаю более отчетливо английски
> применения :-p
>>>

>> could you guys stop talking alien language on the list, please?

>> --

ЗапросВиктор Ефимович28 Apr
  • Re: ЗапросAndre Polykanine28 Apr
    • Re: ЗапросJohan De Meersman28 Apr